Re: [ihc] Ryan's Nuts

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Randolph @ Bigscout79" <Bigscout79@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>; "Terry Traver"
<traver8@domain.elided>; <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 06:35
Subject: Re: [ihc] Ryan's Nuts

> I haven't been following this all along, but is there a reason you can't
> heat them up a bit?
> I'd be careful of your bearings, but some quick heat right on the studs
> shouldn't hurt too much.
>
> -Jeff

Just heating them up will trash the rim it seems.  There's no way to heat
them much at all without also heating the polycast, and it doesn't seem to
take heat very well.

The whole reason I'm trying to get the thing apart is to check and possibly
replace the bearings, so that's not too much of a worry.

Thanks,
Ryan

---