[ihc] Ryan's Nuts

Ryan wrote,

..... Tried all I could and couldn't get the lug nuts loose.  Gave up and
took it to a shop to have
the tire taken off and let them look at it.  They tried all *they* could and
the impacts couldn't get the lug nuts loose. .....

Ryan - try a truck tire shop, they should have an impact wrench with more
capacity. This happened to me once long ago on an old Volkswagen I had. Got
some tires, needed to change one and couldn't get them off with my x wrench.
Took it back to the shop and the "know it all sales guy" said he could get
them off. They tried everything they had with no luck. I finally ended up at
a truck stop where they had a larger impact wrench which loostened them up.

Just a thought and worth a try before resorting to the torch...

Terry

---