[ihc] more on the studs

Sprayed some more 'blaster on the studs and tried again with my 1/2" drive
ratchet.  By placing one foot on the ratchet end I was able to stabilize it
to try turning it.  I realize it's not a ton of leverage, but I was able to
supply enough to start rounding off the lug nuts (didn't try too long
becuase I don't really want to round them off).  I gave them another liberal
treatment of 'blaster, and I can try more tomorrow, but it's still not
looking very good...

-Ryan

---