Re: [ihc] more on the studs

Ryan,

You are using 6 point sockets, right? Actually, if you aren't tearing the teeth out of your half inch drive ratchet, you aren't putting very much force on the lug nuts.

I understand the problem with how far the nuts stick out from the wheel, but it sounds to me as if you will need more leverage if you are going to be effective. 3 foot breaker bar with 6 foot pipe and a 6 point impact socket.

I wonder if the nuts have bonded to the polycast wheels in addition to being "glued" to the studs.

Good luck,

John