Re: [ihc] Wyoming Trail Report, Cyclone Pass

On Jul 26, 2004, at 3:02 PM, Willy Cunningham wrote:

If you find yourself in the Lander area give me a shout, I may run up
to Cyclone or beyond with you. At any rate it is a great trail.

Willy
Although I'm not likely to be joining you for that run, it sounds like fun and I enjoyed your report. Thanks.

Our best regards to the three of you, and we wish that we had been able to make it to RMIHR to see you and the others.

Why not plan on coming out to Death Valley in the Spring, that'd be different for you?

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs