[ihc] RE: Crusty Codger camper

>Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:31:32 -0700
>From: "Roger L. Waggener Sr." <crusty@domain.elided>
>Subject: [ihc] tell me why

>Please talk me out of my interest in a 1200 with a chassis mounted
>camper (very rough).

No thanks ;) Of course you should buy it. Everybody needs a flatbed at some
point or 'nother.

I passed on a '65 1300 some years ago that had an Open Road chassis mount
camper. The back of the cab was cut out to make a walk-through. There was
enough water damage in the camper that I couldn't bring myself to buy it,
but it was *neat*. There was a sliding glass door on the back of the camper,
and a fold-up back porch from which to enjoy a cold beverage :).

Jim