Re: [ihc] RE: Crusty Codger camper

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Grammer" <jgrammer@domain.elided>
To: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 15:57
Subject: [ihc] RE: Crusty Codger camper

> >Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:31:32 -0700
> >From: "Roger L. Waggener Sr." <crusty@domain.elided>
> >Subject: [ihc] tell me why
>
> >Please talk me out of my interest in a 1200 with a chassis mounted
> >camper (very rough).
>
> No thanks ;) Of course you should buy it. Everybody needs a flatbed at
some
> point or 'nother.
>
> I passed on a '65 1300 some years ago that had an Open Road chassis mount
> camper. The back of the cab was cut out to make a walk-through. There was
> enough water damage in the camper that I couldn't bring myself to buy it,
> but it was *neat*. There was a sliding glass door on the back of the
camper,
> and a fold-up back porch from which to enjoy a cold beverage :).
>
> Jim

If it doesn't seem worth it to you at the price he's asking, that's why you
try to talk him down!  ;)    Offer a little below what you're willing to pay
so he can bring you up a little and feel good about it... take comments made
by the seller into context of determining what the seller thinks it's
"really" worth.   If you are at all interested, at least give him a price,
even if you don't think he will consider it, maybe he'll surprise you...

being on a budget helps in this type of thing...

http://master.triad.ath.cx/images/traveler/

-Ryan

---