[ihc] RE: Corvette Master Cylinder - which size bore?

Well, that's the stock bore. In every SII I've driven, the pedal already
goes further toward the floor than I *really* like. That's with fresh
power-bled brakes. A 1" m/c has to travel even further to push the same
volume of fluid.

Might as well try it, can't hurt at this point!

Jim