[ihc] Ed's Hoist

Ed Sohm wrote:

the tools never got picked up and there may still be a motor hanging
from the cherry picker.  Of course it is still on there because the
'picker doesn't roll very well because of a bad wheel from an earlier
mishap.  I can't put the motor on a stand because I keep forgetting to
get longer bolts and I can't set it on a pallet because I've never
Y'know, one of the things filtering it's way to the top of my "list" is the acquisition of a pickup-bed mounted "crane"/hoist.

I find my cherry picker rolls quite poorly in the dirt (and usually requires a Scout II to help motivate it under such conditions).

I find my pickup gets around alright on rough terrain.

Solution: install a hoist in the pickup. :D

Might have to buy a flatbed IH 3/4T 4x4 just to mount the hoist to. Sounds like a good enough excuse to buy another rig to me...

-Tom