Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:27:13 -0600
From: "John M. Adams" <jma@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] Scout 800 flywheel cover

Is anyone here aware of an aftermarket flywheel cover for the 196 in my
'67
Scout 800? The stock cover is torn and frayed, and I'd like to get a
replacement. I'd like even more to find out that IH or someone else made
one
in aluminum or anything more suitable than this plastic piece. Any info
appreciated... Thanks, -John A.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!