Re: Re:[ihc] Scout 800 flywheel cover

----- Original Message -----
From: "Colin M Rush" <salmineo@domain.elided>
To: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 01:56
Subject: Re:[ihc] Scout 800 flywheel cover

> John,
>         ScoutParts has an original one made of steel here:
>
> http://www.scoutparts.com/s80_flywheel_cover.html
>
> If there is one made out of something else like fiberglass or plastic,
> then I am sure they would know, as that is almost all they do are Scout
> 80/800 parts, most of which are 4-cylinders.  The steel one should be as
> stout as you will need, unless you are taking it rock crawling.  They are
> regular supporters of this list, and their number is included in the list
> every day or so.
> -Colin Rush

Uh, Colin, I don't remember ever seeing a listing for them among supporters
of the digest... in fact, I don't see a listing on the last advertisers
posting either.

It's kind of nitpicky, but I'm sure the companies who do support the list
would like to get credit for it instead of someone else...

Thanks,
RYan

---