RE: [ihc] Scout 800 flywheel cover

Thanks, Colin. That site is a great resource, though some of their prices
seem a little steep to me. I admit I've done some drooling there already...
The picture tells me what I need to know, or at least can assume. The cover
they have featured is obviously old and well-used, so I'm thinking IH did
switch from plastic to steel at some point. Or maybe my plastic one was from
something else? It seems to fit properly...  Does anyone know for sure what
was stock, and if there was a change in materials, what model year they made
it? Thanks again, -John A.

---