Re: [ihc] Buckets o' Rocky

I have had Scouts with both style of buckets seats-the low ones are VERY
low, but the high ones, such as the ones currently in my RHD Scout-well, it
is not really MINE anymore, but it is still sitting in my driveway!  They do
come up to a height where I can rest my head against them!  I know that the
trucks came with the bucket/console, though I don't recall how high these
were.  And I saw a pair of high backs in an old T'all one time, but not sure
they were original.

Michael