Re: [ihc] Buckets o' Rocky

Jim Grammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 21:08:57 -0500
From: Rocky Lear <rockylear@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] High back buckets

Were highback bucket seats...or any kind of bucket seat/center console
setup...ever available in an IH pickup or t-all? I bought a 79 Traveller
Rocky

Define 'high back' ;)

IH 'high' back buckets come up to shoulder level on me @ 5'11" :(
I have Captain's chairs in my Travelette - do they count as "high-back"? :D

See the pictures from when I first brought it home..

http://tigger.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout/jpg/74tette/7_5_2001/pics.html

The Captain's chairs are pretty nice and pretty comfortable, though they might be just a touch *too* straight-up, and these particular ones don't recline. :(

-Tom