[ihc] Buckets o' Rocky

Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 21:08:57 -0500
From: Rocky Lear <rockylear@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] High back buckets

Were highback bucket seats...or any kind of bucket seat/center console
setup...ever available in an IH pickup or t-all? I bought a 79 Traveller
that I am going to part out and it has pillow styled highbacks in it but if
there ever was a console between them...it is long gone. TIA!

Rocky

Define 'high back' ;)

IH 'high' back buckets come up to shoulder level on me @ 5'11" :(

Not sure how it relates to the Traveler(which is a stretched SII, and in
which both the buckets and the center console were optional equipment), but
yes the full size trucks were available with either high or low back bucket
seats. The low back are more of a 'split bench' than a true bucket seat.

Jim