[ihc] Oregon Back Country Discovery Trail Run

I do not know if anyone has considered doing this, but IHSTO is doing the
OBCD Trail on June 4 though 11, if any of the Digest members would like
to come, you are more than welcome.  We will be starting at the north end
near Walla Walla and going south across the state to the California
border near Longview.  This is a great chance for the Northwest clubs to
spend some time together exploring what is a truly unique experience
among all of the western states:  an offroad trail that covers the entire
state.  The Oregon trail is one leg of what was supposed to be a trail
that traversed Washington and California too, but I guess the
environmentalists got in the way of WA and CA, and the other two legs
never were completed.  This trip is one that any IHC 4x4 owner should be
able to do.  Visit the thread on the Binder Bulletin here to learn more:
http://bbs.binderbulletin.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6507
Now is the time to start planning.  We would love to have you come along!
-Colin Rush

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!