[ihc] My Postal Steering

OK, guys.  Here's the latest on my steering.  The sidewalls of the frame
are flexing.  It's tough to see, but the rear bolt on the outside of the
frame was where I finally got verification of what was happening.  So
I'll be getting some 3/16" x 10" plates to mount on the inside and
outside of the frame rail, the theory being that it should distribute
the force more evenly.

But, anyways, I'll be getting a new P/S box to go along with this.  Any
ideas on who to go for the rebuild (AGR is the only recommendation I
have so far) and what I should have done to the box to enhance it's
durability.  Obviously, there's nothing that can be done (during the box
rebuild) about the frame flexing, but I don't want to have problems
later on with wear if I can avoid it now.

Thanks,

Dave