Re[2]: [ihc] GOLDBOX...

I know it's proven itself to be unreliable, yet I still have the
goldbox on my IHWillys that came with the donor scout.  I've
personally been running it for over five years now and have not had a
problem.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.  Of course, after the
first time it leaves me stranded somewhere I'll yank that electronic
distributor out and replace it with a different model.

Ken