RE: [ihc] Thermoquad on a 392

There are a few sites on it, search google.

I quit wasting my time on my TQ and bought a new Edelbrock 1400 emission type for under $300 at my local speed shop.

The Chrysler throttle adapter and an adapter off the TQ are required too.

 It's almost a straight bolt on replacement - I say almost because the auto tranny linkage needs to be adjusted.

It is designed for square bore intake  but fits the other type too.

I bolted mine on and ran it for a few months then actually tuned the idle circuit.
The Scout has never run so good in the 15 years I have owned it.

Jim in Mesa