From: Ken Hitchcox
Date: 1/31/2004 1:29:58 PM
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [ihc] Thermoquad on a 392

Hi folks,

Finally have a question for you guys again.  On my 392 with the thermoquad,
seems like it always run rich and if it sits for any time, I think the float
bowl drains into the manifold.  Anyone have suggestions on fixing this? Or
maybe a good website with thermoquad info?

Thanks!

Hope to see a good chunk of you up at Tulare!

Ken