Re: [ihc] Thermoquad on a 392

I knew it wouldn't be long before Dan chimed in!

He hates the things, and many share his sentiments.  I have had several and
love them, have rebuilt a few, but have never had one that wouldn't work.
They are the ones with the "plastic" that sometimes warps casuing problems,
which is why he says to just toast them.  I just like to think I am a better
carb man than him!!!

Of course, I am likely the ONLY one that thinks that!!!

Michael Shaw