Re: [ihc] Thermoquad on a 392

On Saturday, January 31, 2004, at 10:16 AM, Ken Hitchcox wrote:

Hi folks,

Finally have a question for you guys again. On my 392 with the thermoquad, seems like it always run rich and if it sits for any time, I think the float bowl drains into the manifold. Anyone have suggestions on fixing this? Or maybe a good website with thermoquad info?
I don't know what the fix is, but that problem seems almost universal as the thermoquads get older.

Thanks!

Hope to see a good chunk of you up at Tulare!

Ken
Me too!  Really looking forward to it.

John Hofstetter