Re: [ihc] New member with Travelall

----- Original Message -----
From: "David V" <a100prcent@domain.elided>

David-

Welcome to IHC digest.

It sounds as though you have a 66 travelall registered as a 67. The 66 model
is 1200A, 67 is a 1200B. The 1200B has a dual chamber brake master cylinder.
The 1200A has a combo clutch and brake setup.

The 74/75 axles came with discs. They are hard to find and expensive to
repair. Chevy axles will also bolt on, 72-87. Obviously, the hydraulics
would have to be altered. No matter what, those wheels you bought won't work
anymore. The last year for the 6 on 7.25 pattern was 68, the 1200C.

Fenders are the same from 63-68, pickups and travelalls of all sizes are the
same.

I have a 66 barn door parts travelall. If you want to make the conversion,
it's in good enough shape, and it has all the parts you need. I am in AZ.
No, I will not ship it, and I will not carve it up. The axles are both
there, but the rear has no carrier, so it needs to be trailered. The
travelall is just south of the petrified forest.

-Allan