Re: [ihc] New member with Travelall

----- Original Message -----
From: "David V" <a100prcent@domain.elided>
To: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 20:21
Subject: [ihc] New member with Travelall

> Greetings
>
> The post below got me thinking that it's finally time for this new
> member to send a message. I have a 67 Travelall 1200 4x4 5 speed and
> really enjoy it so far. It's been a bit neglected and I have some wishes
> for items and have had variable success with ebay and other routes so
> I'll see if anyone on this list can help out.

<snip>
> David V

Welcome aboard! Sorry you didn't get that ebay auction, it stinks when they
do that.  If you bid high enough you can still beat them, but they are
really annoying still.  Remember that ebay will automatically counter bid
for you until you get to your max bid.

Don't know much about the body and brake stuff for the older stuff
though.... wouldn't it be kind of difficult to swap the whole rear section
from a travelall though?

-Ryan