Re: [ihc] Info sought on rear gas tank setups for trucks

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rocky Lear" <rockylear@domain.elided>
To: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 19:11
Subject: [ihc] Info sought on rear gas tank setups for trucks

> Holiday greetings everyone! Can somone give me an explanation of the
possible tank setups on a 72 crewcab truck? I have both right and left front
fender tanks but I remeber in the past that there were different length
tanks used under the cab. I want to see which ones I have.I don't have a
tank under the bed. But I would like to add one. Was the rear tank optional
and if so, how many gallons does it hold? What is the front capacity?
Someone mentioned that some t-alls had 100 gal. capacity. I don't think I
need hardly that much but could these trucks be had with the same tank
configuration?

> Rocky

I'm not certian, but I believe that any more tanks would be dealer installed
ones... or otherwise aftermarket.

-Ryan