[ihc] Re: Neutral Safety Switch

Well maybe I will, and maybe I won't, but I should.

John

- --
John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs
After having my tranny rebuilt, with a new switch, the scout won't start.  I
used the binder bulletins wire diagram to show me the wires(I think #141)
I also, bypassed it, just to get the thing on the road.  I wired in a switch
on the dash to do the reverse lights.  Mr. Hofstetter, did you do that or does
your reverse light work?  I didn't know if the linkage in side the tranny was
bad or if the switch was bad.
I tried another switch, but it still didn't work.
Location:  on the drivers side, right above the pan, next to the shift
linkage.  This is for a normal scout.  Shoud be the only thing with wires hooked to,
with a three prong outlet.
Scott Ray
'76 Scout