[ihc] Side Marker Lights

Hi All,

Hope everyone is receiving and enjoying any extra time off for the holiday.
I'm trying to make the most of it.  I saw an auction on eBay that caught my
eye.  I bid and won a set of yellow side-marker lights & chrome holder.

Now that I've bought them, ahem, my question is  - are the FRONT marker
lights the same/interchangeable with the REAR ones?  Just _eyeballing_ them,
the ones on my '77 SII LOOK the same. I need front ones, and these are
"front" ones, so no prob, but it raised the question: "Is there actually a
difference between front and rear side marker lights?"

The price and condition seemed good, "worth it to me" anyhow, YAMMV. You can
see 'em here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=34207
&item=2443805690

I'm thinking these should fit a '77 (my application) as well as a '76
(original app).

I recently trashed one of my original lenses with my "spring holder
breakage/axle skewing - shoving the tire into the fender and beat and
vibrate the heck out of everything" episode. The brittle old plastic
couldn't take it and cracked the lens in half - from screw to screw.

Stay warm (unless cool is better where you are!), and nearly all comments
are appreciated if you get a chance! ;-)

Happy Trails,

--Pete

   ||( )| | | | | |( )||   Binder AT pferris DOT com
   | ----------------- |   '77 Scout II, 304, a/t, p/s, etc.
  [/\_@@ ==== ==== @@_/\]  More 'stock' than 'not'!
  [/>#################<\]  http://www.pferris.com/Binder_Pix/Binder_Pix.php
  [/</]   \_/       [\>\]  http://www.pferris.com/scout