Re: [ihc] Re: The Customer's Always Right (was Re: 1010 Travelall 2wd...)

Tom,
You know good & well I wouldn't have considered it
rude. You just left yourself wide open to that, and
you know I love H's & M's!!!!! Actually stopped to
look at a farmall w/ a Deere brushhog, but the tractor
was an H, and while I do love H's, I'd like something
a little bigger, like an M, SM, MD, SMD, 300/350 or
400/450

As far as other brands, I'll get you a ford or dodge,
or toyota, jeep, whatever. I just get Heinz when you
liquidate the IHs! :D:D:D

I'll be online later, & I'll try to get you some more
pics of our tractors.

Mark