Re: [ihc] Re: The Customer's Always Right (was Re: 1010 Travelall 2wd...)

---Dangit I knew I should have said, "and stay away from Heinz" in my last
post. I just didn't want to be rude.

---Chitvy? Now I have a reason to be rude. I don't care if it took bubble
gum, Sonic or JB Weld, a tin can, baling wire, a ripe booger and packing
Toilet paper, I would never* own a General Motors product. It's more than
just my attitude.

---I won't eat Oreos either. I know what goes on in that factory and the new
Uhohs and coffe flavored proves what I was told by numerous people who work
at Nabisco. It's more than "a black thing you wouldn't understand" more than
an "IH thing you couldn't comprehend". It's what the company has done in the
past and what the engineers from Flint that have retired told me what
company policy is. Ever wonder why Pontiac cams always shattered, why the
motors sounder like they were hollow? If need be, I will drop a MOPAR motor
behind the T-19 and be on my way. There is a `73 Charger that has been
sitting roadside long enough to claim. I will use what's needed off it to
adapt my RPT motor mounts to the mutt, but I will never* and anyone in this
house knows a GM will never* sit in this yard... after the two and a half
vehicles in the back are scrapped.

-<BREATHE> :-D

---Speaking of which.. anyone know of someone in the Alabama area that needs
an `87 Olds 3.8 and trans (Cutlass Cruiser wagon) or an `82 Puick 2.0
(Skyhawk). Both run great. The Puick trans is scrap/core drive
steels/clutches I guess are toast, or valve body. Would give me some IH
shopping money if someone wanted either one. Make me a decent offer and I
will furnish the cherry-picker and help you pull/load one/them.

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)