Re: [ihc] Brake Questions-Scout Diesel Hybrid

---Yep yep, but do you want your mail tomorrow, or do you want it the day
after... and does he have the time to watch over the master cylinder and
keep it full?

---Vacuum bleeding is quick also, and someone gave me the tip about the
grease on the threads of the bleeders when I was bleeding that way. I kept
sucking air past the threads and I didn't know it.

---Here is a cheap vacuum bleeding kit
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=38053

-and here is a cool device
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=37201

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)