Re: [ihc] Reverse Polarity (coil "Q")

---LMAO, that's the way to get them to do it for you Ryan. If you make them
feel apologetic, maybe they will offer us one to make up for the pain and
anguish caused by the slanderous action of even thinking* we are dishonest.
Not that the boys over at my favorite company know me that well, hell, I
only spent money there twice, sent email maybe 20 times (not connected to
the sales) and talked to them on the phone about 6 times (none negatively
connected to the sales). I know myself well enough to say that if I give my
word, I will stick by it.

---FWIW, I always try to help someone with a problem, wither here, the BB,
Yahoo Groups and outside the box. I even posted a couple things in the MSN
Community you started, Scoutland and other places. I have been known to
breathe words and quote from the book, but I always* recommend that the
original "postee" purchases a manual (or set). I never can stress how
important they have been to me and I can say that my problems will probably
be solved once I sit down with the manual and do a little more reading,
testing and use process of elimination further than that which my memory
allows me to.

---FWIW, I pass up more "Q"s than the ones I answer and even though I like
to help, I will continue to suggest that people buy a service manual (or
set)... and never* will I copy a manual, off disk or pages and distribute or
sell the said copies. I understand the time spent on reprinting and
correcting errors and well, I didn't think my honesty would be questioned at
all when I said it. I am most certainly not whining about it... but if it
helped, I would be whining and begging, promising life in prison if I ever
copied the CDs for any reason. I bought a manual so would that give me some
rights toward owning a CD?

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)