Re: [ihc] Reverse Polarity (coil "Q")

There are ways around the issue of duplication of CD's if that is the main
holdup. Alldata and Shopkey are two of the BIG (maybe biggest) shop
manuals-on-CD companies. Shopkey has their program written so that the initial
installation disk can only be used for an install one time. No disk install,
no access to the info on the CD's. Alldata uses a plug in 'key' that fits in
one of the serial ports on the computer; again, no key, no access.  It would
present a problem when people upgrade computers (unless it was the Alldata
'key' type)  but wouldn't be insurmountable- the customers would be on a
database, which they could refer to in order to see how many 'computer
upgrades' that particular person  had, and how frequently if it becomes an
issue. Maybe a charge for the new disk, to remove some of the incentive to
cheat? Anyhow, there are ways around it, but it would be a large task to scan
the manuals to CD form, plus some of the illustrations aren't great quality
now- I think they might suffer in the translation.
Dennis