Re: [ihc] Reverse Polarity (coil "Q")

----- Original Message -----
From: "T.R.E.Jr." <T_R_E_Jr@domain.elided>
To: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>; "ihc-digest"
<ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 23:21
Subject: Re: [ihc] Reverse Polarity (coil "Q")

<snip>

> ---I try not to use* mine. It gets greasy that way. I seriously think that
> Glancy should make CDs for us manual owners. That way I can print out
pages
> or wipe the keyboard down when I am done. I already have a few smudged
> corners in my manuals.

<snip>

The powers at be have apparently decided that there are too many dishonest
people among IH owners and are worried about copyright infringement
(duplication) of CDs and thus will not allow them to be produced.

No point in us whining about it, I don't think it'll make it any more likely
to happen.

-Ryan