RE: Hoffs makin' hay? (was Re: [ihc] Diesel scheming.)

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>

<snip>
> I've been hauling hay helping a relative feed his cattle, so right
> now Option 3 , the flatbed on the chassis making it into a farm truck
> sounds really good to me.

---Aren't you gettin a little old for makin' hay when the sun is shinin'?
<VBG>

---Boy I miss those days. PLUS, it must be nice for the farmers to actually
yield a good year's worth of crops. You just movin', or is he still mowin'
(mow- [rhymes with cow] in')? Did the year start off on time, early or late
by you? We haven't even gotten our first frost here yet (Alabama).

---And I agree, if you are asking for approval/advice. The farm truck will
pay off and the IHC would be happier I am sure.

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)