Re: Hoffs' subjects and target practice on the [ihc] digest and CB radios.....

All in fun, and I'm sure you'll be the first to catch me next time I pull a
similiar stunt!  I wouldn't have even noticed except that it completely
threw my file sorting system off track, and I was thinking and remembered
you saying something about subjects a long long time ago in a digest far far
away... something to do with liking to know whether or not you would be
interested in reading the contained text... I wouldn't be surprised if I was
the offendor that initiated said posting either!  Wouldn't that make it more
of a poetic justice?

On which note... I just picked up a CB and ext speaker off of ebay,
hopefully they will arrive within a week or so and I can get away from that
handheld with the adapter to the CB antenna...  and of course, as things go,
immediately after paying for this CB I've already started drooling over
fancier ones that have such things as weather bands and other such toys on
them... havn't even recieved the first one yet.  However, I'm really happy
to finally have a real CB within reach...  the speaker is a 15watt cobra,
should that be enough to be able to hear it on the interstate?  How about
with the windows down?  I'll get back to you when I figure out how I managed
to relate CB's to subject lines and poetic justice.  Would you believe me if
I told you I was just trying to save space on the list by combining posts?
No?  well... I'll come up with something...

-Ryan