Re: Hoffs' subjects and target practice on the [ihc] digest

At 11:00 PM -0600 11/9/03, Ryan Moore wrote:
Psst.... you didn't have a subject!   I'm going to call you on violating one
of your own pet peeves!  At least it used to be...   :)  Sorry, couldn't
help myself on that one!
You are so correct. I guess what it goes to prove is that it's much easier to point out other's shortcomings than it is to avoid one's own.

Thanks, Ryan, for the thoughtful post that followed your "couldn't help yourself". <g>

John
--

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs