Re: Hoffs' subjects and target practice on the [ihc] digest

Psst.... you didn't have a subject!   I'm going to call you on violating one
of your own pet peeves!  At least it used to be...   :)  Sorry, couldn't
help myself on that one!

Anyway, I only see one response from you on that particular matter, but I
also see your reply in the message.  Did you make sure to scroll down all
the way? I see a line like what people normally have preceeding their
signatures, and then your response, after the original message.

-Ryan

P.S.  Your lack of a subject apparently causes the server to not add the
[IHC] in the subject line, which messed up the automatic e-mail sorting
system I have setup through hotmail... but that's not really a big deal,
just felt like mentioning it, really I could probobly be just as effective
by using the "to" and "cc" lines and cross checking to see if they were to
the particular digests, but then someone in the offtopic list likes to have
"undisclosed recipients," which not only made the sorter not work but also
caused the junk mail filter to get really annoyed so I killed two birds with
one stone and just used the [digest list name] in the subject line, which
not only took care of that particular problem but also pretty much
completely eliminated instances of digest messages getting sent to the bulk
mail folder.  I'd be even happier if the sorter in outlook could go through
the hotmail section of said program, but it doesn't so I use the hotmail
specific sorter as accessed through the webpage, unfortunately it doesn't
let me have the messages sent directly to folders outside of hotmail (which
would prevent having mailbox size limit issues), but it does allow me to
have specific folders for each digest so not only do I know when I have new
e-mail of each type, but I know exactly how many from the digests and how
many non digest e-mails I have.  What all this has to do with your question,
I have no idea, but I'm sure I can find some relevence in there...