[ihc] Re: Wheel studs

Paul,
  I have never seen any with the knurl being that long.  Does not mean they
don't exist though.  I tried to find the website for "Dorman" products,
this is the name of the vendor for the wheel studs that my local parts
house carries.  Can't seem to find it this morning though.
  I know you are doing some adapting, is there any other way you can
do it?  Do you need them that long to hold the drum to the hub,
or...?

Allan W.