[ihc] To transfer or not to transfer

Ryan,
   As I said in my mea culpa, I do not remember exactly where the PTO
output is now on the Dana 20 except that it is on the back side of the
case. It is a round cover with about 6-8 bolts on it.I know the PTO unit
bolts on it in such a way that the yoke drop is on the drivers side of
the case. My intentions have always been to bolt a PTO driven hydrolic
pump on the thing and use it with a Milemarker. I coula d also buy and
carry pnumatic tools like the treee cutting guys have, saws and impacts,
with quick connects located in the front grill of the truck.

Dan Nees
danees@domain.elided