RE: [ihc] RA15/RA20 What a can of worms:)

## >> > That's Chubby oldie ONLY stuff. Five lugs on the front, ten
## >> on the rear to
## >> > align the duals !
## >>
## >> I'll worry more about that when you do the same.
## >>
## >> In any case, I was under the impression that using "IIRC" implied a
## >> possibility of incorrectness....   I could've sworn though
## >> that it wasn't
## >> just Chevy that had the matching 5-10 lug combo... mac, are
## >> you aware of
## >> anything?  maybe in the military?
## >>
## >> -Ryan

Ryan, i agree with your sentiment here.  and you're not the only one to see
this five and ten pairing on various trucks.  i posted in greater detail
previously, but there's something i wanted to add, as i was just now
thinking about it.  our IM conversation sparked the train of thought.

i used to work in a shop for a guy named Ed in Reedley, CA, back when i was
looking for a new axle for my B122.  Ed owns an older 25-foot Indian RV
built on an IHC 1500 chassis.  it has a 345, some kind of automatic (wasn't
a 727), and duals on the rear.  five lug up front and ten in the back.
Chevy isn't the only company to pull that stunt, regardless of what Greg
says.  Ed i know in person and i trust him, he knows his stuff.  Greg i
don't know at all.  when Ed told me that his RV is 100% original, i believe
him.  *he* bought it new, and i'm certain he'd know if something was
changed.

now i'll sit back and wait for the explosion telling me i'm a liar or my
memory is faulty.  again.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde