RE: [ihc] RA15/RA20 What a can of worms:)

Hey guys, I appreciate all the information here, from everyone.  Greg is a
wealth of information as is Mac, Ryan and everyone else.  I'd much more like
to see posts that may not be 100% accurate then no post at all.  Let me take
in all the information from everyone and then make my own deduction as to
what is correct and what may not be.  And the corrections back and forth
from everyone are what make this whole list interesting, and help us decide
what is actually correct.

Kurt