RE: [ihc] posts and information, incorrect or not

## >> Hey guys, I appreciate all the information here, from
## >> everyone.  Greg is a
## >> wealth of information as is Mac, Ryan and everyone else.  I'd
## >> much more like
## >> to see posts that may not be 100% accurate then no post at
## >> all.  Let me take
## >> in all the information from everyone and then make my own
## >> deduction as to
## >> what is correct and what may not be.  And the corrections
## >> back and forth
## >> from everyone are what make this whole list interesting, and
## >> help us decide
## >> what is actually correct.
## >>
## >> Kurt

i agree with you, Kurt.  i'd rather see the interaction increase with
dialogue back and forth, sharing of information freely.  it's the
condescending attitude and insulting of other digesters from certain members
that i'd like to see stopped.  i also greatly disapprove of anyone hoarding
information about parts locations and only sharing that information if they
can extort something material of infinitely greater value than the
information, but that's just my feeling about it.

anyway, the point is that sharing information is the most important thing.
*all* information.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde