Re: [ihc] posts and information, incorrect or not

---Oh man, are we into what pisses me off most about the Digest? Didn't
think so. Nothing pisses me off about the Digest, but there have been a few
posts that had gotten on my nerves... Normally, I just don't reply and it's
my practice to delete all posts of the same subject line. I apologize again
if I miss a topic due to that* action. Generally everyone has something good
to say, whether incorrect, off-topic and on occasion, a person has been know
to be put back in good character without them un-subscribing.

---On the topic of hording parts, the only thing that pisses me off is when
someone posts a link to their parts that are on eBay. In my future sale of
parts, I will post here first, allow the parts to be known about for a
month, move to the BB and allow them to be known for about 2-3 weeks and
then* I will put them on eBay. I like money as much as the average person,
but I believe this is more like a family here... which is why the parts will
be offered here for 6-7 weeks before eBay and not the BB first.

---On the topic of the BB, I normally can be seen browsing the tech talk and
not posting anything... why? Because there is more talk of Ford Solenoid
conversions every time someone has an electrical problem, and kids that want
to post so they can become senior members. I haven't been participating on
the BB for over 5 years and have less than 400-500 posts because I have to
say what I think* the problem is. Sometimes I keep my mouth shut here too,
but ONLY because I know that eventually someone else will answer better than
I could within 1 paragraph... see, I have writer's run-on most of the time
and bandwidth is something I try to use sparingly ;-)

---Generally, someone gets up on the wrong side of the bed and forgets that
this is mainly text on web page and we shouldn't get so pissed off, but I
have been know to fly off the handle on two people. One was basically rude
to almost all, signature showed the arrogance and the other, well, he
complained about off-topic postings and I bluntly explained that
sometimes... well, sometimes it's okay for family to run away with convo. He
left, and I felt bad, cause he was a good guy... and the old timers in the
clan liked him a lot. Again, I didn't mean to be rude... can't we all just
get along? <BIG HUG>

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)

---P.S. I let the original topic fall in the eMail disposal. Sorry if I
missed anything.