[ihc] Re: Wheel studs

Allan,

Thanks, I did a Google search on the Dorman brandname and found it many
times in relation with studs and bolts. Do you know if there is a website
with an online catalog or anything such like? Or is there a paper catalog
that I could purchase?
I'm adapting the hubs of my '74 2WD 200 so they'll accept Dodge W200 rotors.
The original rotors are a one-piece design. I'm cutting the old worn out
rotors off of the hub and use the remaining flange to sandwich the new
rotors to.  The reason why I need the studs to be longer is that the
mounting flange of the separate rotor adds extra thickness. The studs that
are used on the W200 are already longer then the original ones. If I can't
find  longer ones I could shave a couple of mm's off of the wheel mounting
base and use W200 studs. But I don't want to do that if it's not nessecary
because it'll weaken the hub and affect the trackwidth of the truck.

Paul