RE: [ihc] 80 Scout, Koenig PTO Winch Question

You can access the Chelsea PTO application catalog online at:
http://www.parker.com/chelsea

From the way I read it, the T-34 takes a 19T-RH helix on the left side and a
21T-RH spur on the right side.  The T-428 (should be in a 1980 Scout w/4
speed) takes a 32T-RH helix on either side.  Doesn't look to me like it
would work without some changes.

Kurt