RE: [ihc] 80 Scout, Koenig PTO Winch Question

Thanks, Kurt. That's very helpful. It looks like Parker's "NAV-7" spec is
only for the various 5 speeds, and won't fit any other tranny at all. So
whichever one is on the Scout's 4 speed isn't going to fit my T-34. I'll let
the deal go by. I'm tempted, but afraid to ask Parker/Chelsea what they'd
want for a new unit...
-John

Subject: RE: [ihc] 80 Scout, Koenig PTO Winch Question

You can access the Chelsea PTO application catalog online at:
http://www.parker.com/chelsea

From the way I read it, the T-34 takes a 19T-RH helix on the left side and a
21T-RH spur on the right side.  The T-428 (should be in a 1980 Scout w/4
speed) takes a 32T-RH helix on either side.  Doesn't look to me like it
would work without some changes.

Kurt

---