Re: [ihc] radiators

On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 08:12  AM, mark stegmann wrote:

Another good product is called Alumaseal. This is a
granular product you put in the cooling system & it
plugs the leaks. Dad used this in his van with good
results.
MArk

Alumaseal  goes back to the beginning of time. Very good product for
the 50 years that Ive known  about it.  Only problem with it is that
the lid pops off if the container is in a tool box making quite a mess.
Ask me how I know.

Our Andy would suggest that Henry Ford and I probably collaborated on
the early production of Alumaseal when I had Henry in mechanics school.

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs