Re: [ihc] radiators

Ryan,
While I have heard of people using pepper with good
results, you might want to try a product called
Mendtite or Mentite. It's made by Zecol. It's a very
good radiator sealer. It's a heavy liquid you pour
into the cooling system. My boss drove his chevy truck
with cracked heads for almost a year using it to seal
it. Never had a problem. And while I wouldn't recomend
you try this(Boss was a bit crazy inhis younger days,
swears a 66 loadstar schoolbus is the best thing in
the world for doing donuts in the snow) might give it
a shot untill you can get a new radiator.
Another good product is called Alumaseal. This is a
granular product you put in the cooling system & it
plugs the leaks. Dad used this in his van with good
results.
MArk