From: dnuenke@domain.elided
To: "John Langmaid" <bindernut@domain.elided>
CC: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: re:[ihc] IH v8 swap into I6 scout
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:47:17 -0600 (MDT)

The special 232/258 motor mounts will not work with a V8. You will
deffnitly need to weld in standard V8/I4 motor mounts. I'm not sure about
the Tranny crossmember, that might have to be moved as well. (I haven't
actually done an AMC 6 to SV conversion). You will need the clutch linkage
arm from a V8, and driveshafts. There's also a bunch of other ods and ends
that must be switched when you do the conversion.

Dave Nuenke

Enjoy MSN 8 patented spam control and more with MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service. Try it FREE for one month! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup