Re: [ihc] IH v8 swap into I6 scout

Dennis, if you wouldn't mind saving back a set of the mounts I would appreciate it. I'm helping a guy out here with his scout-convinced him that staying IH powered was better than going with the Chebby small block.

John

<John-
<I had a Scout II frame that had a six cylinder in it, and I have several V8
<Scout II's. The mounts aren't anything similar to each other, and I don't
<think the placement is even close. You'd have to take a set of V8 mounts and
<weld them on the frame in the proper position to do it 'right'. BTW, welcome
<back to Indiana- if you need a set of V8 mounts let me know, I have a couple
<of parts trucks that I am going to be tearing into here shortly and I can
<torch a set off for you if need be.
<Dennis

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es